Monday, March 9, 2009

Snow

Wow, I woke up this morning to a huge snow storm! There's about two feet of snow on the ground with more coming down! It's crazy! It's really light fluffy snow though and won't take long to melt away thank goodness! It sure is beautiful, even though I hate getting snow right now. I'm ready for spring and the sun and the green grass. :) Bret, Bryce, Benny and Alison are all going night skiing tonight. I bet it will be great skiing with all this fresh new snow! Poor Nick can't go.... he's still in recovery with his wisdom teeth. He's doing pretty well. His cheeks are a little swollen and he is a little sore, but nothing too bad. Usually on really snowy days like this, I like to make a big pot of chili and a couple pans of cinnamon rolls for dinner... but, since no one will be home but Nick, I don't think I will be doing that today. Plus, it's really dangerous for me to have cinnamon rolls around while being in the chub club competition! They are my weakness! Helga is so whiney today! She whines to go outside, so I let her out, then in about two minutes she's back at the door whining to get back in...and she turns right around and whines to go back out! She is driving me crazy! She wants someone to play in the snow with I guess..but Roxy doesn't want to go out and neither do I. :) She is such a spoiled puppy! Well, it looks like it's not going to stop snowing anytime soon. Maybe instead of making a pot of chili, I'll go take a nap!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Nick is doing well. Does he look like a chipmunk with those cheeks? :) I'm so done witht the snow and ready for Spring time! Night skiing is so fun. Miles is actually going too but on Wednesday night. You can do my shower whenever it works for you. A Saturday would work best since I'd be driving up there and I know that my mom will be in Vegas on March 28th.

    ReplyDelete