Monday, June 29, 2009
The boat
Well, we finally did it......we got a boat! Its Brets dream boat. ...lol...Hes always wanted a Cobalt and now he has one. He found it on ebay believe it or not! He and Bryce flew out to San Hose California on the 13th to check it out and bought it on the spot! The following weekend they drove out and brought it home. Its a great family boat.... fits all of us and then some. Bret wanted one that could handle Bear Lake when it gets rough, so when we went to the condo this weekend we were able to test it out. Its perfect! I posted pictures of our first family outing with the new boat. We had a great time! In the picture where Amber is sunscreening Bryce you can see that we are pulling a boat behind us. We were cruising along on the east side and they flagged us down, their boat just died on them. We offered to tow them in. I also posted pictures of Benny playing with Helga out in the rain the other day. It was a beautiful storm and I had to get some shots of the crazy clouds. There are several and they are in the older posts because they didnt fit on the main page.... so check them out. :) My family and I all love summer storms and we usually go out on the porch to watch them. I just hope the storms hold off for a while so we can go boating alot more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HOORAY for the Rigbys!!!! Looks like a blast.
ReplyDeleteLove the photos. When does your missionary leave? Cant wait for you to take us in your new boat!!!!!! Tou need to teachme how you do all the fun page colors and stuff.
ReplyDeleteBoats are way fun! My ultimate favorite thing to do in the summer is to go tubing! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing good!
ReplyDelete