Tuesday, May 12, 2009
What a headache!
I've had a headache off and on for several days, and today its back. Alison had a migraine two days ago and has had a headache ever since. So, we are both popping Ibuprofens and moping around the house. I told her I'm pretty sure we are both suffering from lack of sleep which brings headaches on. I remember when I was little and heard adults talk about headaches thinking, "I wonder what a headache feels like?" Geeze, I wish I didn't know! Oh well, there are worse things we could be suffering from, so I'll stop my whining! Tomorrow is a big day for our family with Jessica having her baby, and Nick possibly getting his mission call. I hope all goes well for Jessica. Its so much fun having babies.... Im jealous! Miles and Jessica...your life will never be the same! :) Its so much fun being a parent...sometimes its really really hard, but mostly just tons of fun! If Nicks call comes tomorrow, the post office will contact us early in the morning to see if we want to pick it up or have it delivered. So, we hopefully will have two exciting phone calls tomorrow! There are a couple people that think Nick will go to Chile, another two think Italy, one said Spain, Bret is hoping for Brazil, some think stateside, and I think he'll go foreign, but I dont know where. He doesnt care where, but he would like it to be Spanish speaking. I would like him to go to Canada, Spanish speaking...lol...if there is such a call! Anyway, we shall see soon enough. Good luck Jessica, and Nick... I love you tons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take Excedrin Migraine it kills a bad migraine for real!
ReplyDeleteAuntie poo- I love you! So sorry for headaches!
ReplyDeleteThanks Auntie for the well wishes. You were right Labor is pretty awesome! I would do it again in a heart beat. Being a mother is the greatest blessing I have ever felt.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Nick for going to Peru. I went to school with 2 girls from there. It's a gorgeous place! When does he leave?